Congratulations. My mum sent me the url to your website so I could read about how you met... Kyle seems like quite the romantic, good work. I was also pleased to see that you met and got engaged up in the mountains. Natalie and I had our first date up AF canyon as well, I guess you guys know how to do it the right way. Congrats again, I'm thrilled for you Ila, Kyle seems like a super guy (he must be if he got you).
Kyle, I am so, so, happy for you. You deserve the absolute best! Ila, you are a lucky girl, as you know. So glad I got to meet you! And I'm so excited you guys have a blog! I love blogging. Check out ours :)
Old man wise!!!How the heck are ya! I stumbled across your blog and couldnt believe it! Congrats on the wedding, Im glad you finally got snatched up...shes a lucky lady!!! Check us out at curtisdyerfamily.blogspot.com!!!
8 comments:
So cute, you guys are a great looking couple
ooo la la... we are very happy for you guys. your pics are very cute!
Congrats on the upcoming wedding! The pics look great and you guys look very happy together. Make sure to send me an invite.
adorable!! so nice to see you guys, you couldn't be any cuter! :D
xo
Congratulations. My mum sent me the url to your website so I could read about how you met... Kyle seems like quite the romantic, good work. I was also pleased to see that you met and got engaged up in the mountains. Natalie and I had our first date up AF canyon as well, I guess you guys know how to do it the right way. Congrats again, I'm thrilled for you Ila, Kyle seems like a super guy (he must be if he got you).
Kyle, I am so, so, happy for you. You deserve the absolute best! Ila, you are a lucky girl, as you know. So glad I got to meet you! And I'm so excited you guys have a blog! I love blogging. Check out ours :)
Old man wise!!!How the heck are ya! I stumbled across your blog and couldnt believe it! Congrats on the wedding, Im glad you finally got snatched up...shes a lucky lady!!! Check us out at curtisdyerfamily.blogspot.com!!!
Congratulations Ila!!! I was so happy to see your posting on the class website! You're Awesome!
-Heather Durrant Miller
Post a Comment