Congratulations Johnson's! Your little guy is so cute. And Ila, I am amazed at how well you did, you've always been such a powerhouse! I'm happy to hear how well things are going. I'm glad I kept your blog address on mine.
Yay!!!! This little boy is darling! And his parents are amazing. And his mother (sorry Kyle, I'm a little partial!) is a superstar!!!! I'm so glad he was healthy and kind enough to come a little early! I can't wait to hear more about your experiences with this little guy.
8 comments:
Congratulations Kyle! That is so neat. He has so much hair - so fun. He is beautiful!!!
Congratulations Johnson's! Your little guy is so cute. And Ila, I am amazed at how well you did, you've always been such a powerhouse! I'm happy to hear how well things are going. I'm glad I kept your blog address on mine.
He is soooo beautiful! Love all the hair!
CONGRATS kyle and ila!!!! baby warren is so cute. we are so happy for y'all. we love all the pics!!
-josh & mari
He is so cute! Remember to love every minute with your baby, they grow up so fast.
Yay!!!! This little boy is darling! And his parents are amazing. And his mother (sorry Kyle, I'm a little partial!) is a superstar!!!! I'm so glad he was healthy and kind enough to come a little early! I can't wait to hear more about your experiences with this little guy.
Congratulations Johnsons!!!!
-Buies
He is sooooo cute!!!! Congratulations.
Hey guys! Just found your blog- We are so happy for you- and little warren is SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Congrats!!
-tawna and patrick Summerhays
ptsum.blogspot.com
Post a Comment