Mommy decided to stay home because I am so Adorable, Beautiful, a Cutie full of Charms, a Darling, Exciting, a Feather in her arms, etc.
These past few weeks I have been helping Mommy work on her IEP files and clean out her classroom. BOY she has a lot of stuff!!!!! I am so excited that she can stay home and read books to me, take me to the library, and sing preschool songs. Yeah for me!!!
These past few weeks I have been helping Mommy work on her IEP files and clean out her classroom. BOY she has a lot of stuff!!!!! I am so excited that she can stay home and read books to me, take me to the library, and sing preschool songs. Yeah for me!!!

4 comments:
Yes Yay for you warren! You are one lucky lucky boy! I am so glad you made your choice - and i think it was a good one. I wouldn't trade anything for the blessing it has been to be here with PoRtEr for every stage so far. I am glad you get to experience it all too!! PS. I love all the pictures you have posted recently, they are great!
I can't believe how big he has gotten in just a few short weeks. Kiss him for us.
He is such a cutie! You are making the right choice to stay home and spend time with him. They are only young once. We will miss you at work though!! You are irreplaceable.
What a handsome boy and a lucky boy too! Congrats on being home with baby. Warren will develop so fast you'll be so glad you were the one to help and see it! :)
Sure miss you!
-Brooke
Post a Comment