LOVE the costumes, but I have to say that Warren wins for the cutest - I love his little superman outfit with the cape!!! Sorry we missed the ward party, i had work that night =(
he has gotten so big!!! I wanted to let you know that we had our little Jackson. It was Monday actually--the day after you came to visit. He was three and a half weeks early so it's been a bit exciting. He's doing well--we just wanted to make sure you knew because you would come check on us so much. Thanks!
His little cheeks remind me of Porter's! They are definitely related! He made an adorable Superman. Great costumes! And thanks for the birthday call Ila! Love you all!!
5 comments:
LOVE the costumes, but I have to say that Warren wins for the cutest - I love his little superman outfit with the cape!!! Sorry we missed the ward party, i had work that night =(
he has gotten so big!!! I wanted to let you know that we had our little Jackson. It was Monday actually--the day after you came to visit. He was three and a half weeks early so it's been a bit exciting. He's doing well--we just wanted to make sure you knew because you would come check on us so much. Thanks!
So cute!! He sure does grow fast. Don't you just love Holidays even more now that you have a kid to share it with!
Kiss super baby for us! Cute costumes and what a fun cake!
His little cheeks remind me of Porter's! They are definitely related! He made an adorable Superman. Great costumes! And thanks for the birthday call Ila! Love you all!!
Post a Comment