In the house that I lived in had a rose bush with gorgeous fire and ice roses that were breathtaking. They were the second best thing about the house the first were the good roommates that I had. I loved coming home and seeing the roses in bloom. Walking up the steps onto the porch was like walking into an enchanted garden. A visual awareness of the awesome wonders of the earth created just for us.
In June I went rollerblading and was noticing all of the beautiful flowers especially the roses. My grandma's and grandpa's birthday are during that month so I was thinking of them as well as trying to remember how to skate its been awhile. One of our friends in our ward recently moved into a house. As I rolled by I noticed a beautiful bush of yellow roses and yes I stopped to smell them. They were delicious. In my head I said I should go and ask them if I can have one to put in our home but I thought I better continue my ride before it gets to dark. The next day our dear neighbor brought over two of the roses that I was admiring. It was a little tender mercy. I was so grateful that she brought me those roses it was so sweet and was a highlight from my week. Thank you, Thank you.
1 comment:
You deserve all the yellow roses in the world Ila. :) THANK YOU for being an angel. :)
Post a Comment