Monday, August 16, 2010

Peek a Boo, I'm Watching You

Today I caught Warren trying to attach the nozzle of the pump to the valve of the tire.  Earlier today he tried to comb his hair today too, so cute.  A while ago he discovered where the mop, broom and dust pan were and started to mop, sweep, and just carry the dust pan around the house. Mom and Dad throw stuff away in this white bucket why can't I, the sippy cup today, yesterday it was my visiting teachers white sandles, que verguenza, we had a good laugh at that one!  It is truly amazing how observant these little ones are. He has said a couple more things like blueberry (I pulled out some grapes in relief society and he called them blueberries too) he is working on light.  A swing is Weee or anything that rocks back and forth.  We love watching him and are grateful that he was sent to our home:)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your little guy really is so cute. :) I love watching him walk around in RS. It makes me excited for our little boy.

Mills Family said...

Awwww...kiss Warren for us! We miss you all

Toad said...

Hi Ila...this has nothing to do with your blog post :0)

I keep forgetting to thank-you for the message you left on my white board. It made my day! Sorry I missed you. Hopefully I'll see you again sometime.

Hope all is going well with your little one. Take care!
Em

JnJMills said...

I enjoyed reading your stories about Warren. What a cutie pie! He's growing up too fast because we don't get to see him often enough to enjoy all the fun things he is doing. Too bad he can't stay little.. Just keep on taking the pictures and updating your blog k?? Loves!