Our handsome little man is 19 mo. weighing in at 22 lbs. and almost a yard tall (he's 32 in.). He loves Nursery. He loves music, some of the songs he requests to sing are "Rock," (The Wise Man and the Foolish Man) "Happy,"(Happy and You Know It or H-A-P-P-Y) "Rollover,"(10 in the Bed) "Bubble,"(Tiny Tim: The Turtle Song) "Pop," (Popcorn) "Monkey," (Five Little Monkeys) and "Sisiy"(I'm not quite sure how he says it.. Eency Weency Spider). We don't usually make it through one song after singing a line or two he'll request another song so I call all the songs he loves the Warren Medley.
Just like every little one he loves going places he shouldn't and enjoying new heights.
Coloring and playing with stickers.
Playing with balls throwing them or carrying them up the stairs...
and
Fitting in small spaces.
Last night he woke up around 2 am (I didn't hear that one) 4 am (I did hear this one)... At first I said to myself, "Why are you awake you should be sleeping..." I ended up holding him and rocking him to sleep enjoying this peaceful moment with him and dreaming of a wonderful nap. Love you Warren.
2 comments:
Such a cute boy! Give him kisses from us.
The Warren Medly, that's a cute saying. And these pictures capture what a busy body Warren is. I love that you let him explore. I think that's so important for a child to feel free to learn on their own terms. Happy 19 months Warren!
Post a Comment