Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Little Bit of This and That from June

So this is a quick picture update.....
I made a diaper bag for my sister-in-law Julie combining two patterns and measuring a pocket from another and came up with this


A few other projects too....

We took Warren to fishing to the Spanish Fork Reservoir  for Free Fishing Day.  Everyone around us caught fish.  Warren had fun throwing rocks in the water and playing in the rocky beach they have there.  Kyle took me fishing here on one of first dates so it was fun to remember that and combine a new first time with Warren with a walk down memory lane.


We visited the Zoo with cousin Paden and got the cutest little picture of these boys.  They had a great time together.


A family picture out in front, I guess this could be a 22 week pregnancy photo too.


 We had a Johnson Family Reunion.  We need to upload more photos of this from the other camera.  Warren loved the tent and playing with his cousins, eating chips from the bag off the table and ground, and most of all being with Grandpa.  Oh and of course he dragged froggy almost everywhere around camp, both got a good washin' after.







3 comments:

Jackie said...

cute bag! love it.

Deanna said...

I lost your blog address and finally found it in an old folder! So, this is the first time I've seen your blog in years! I love seeing pics of Kyle fishing with his boy. Makes my heart happy :) Congrats on the upcoming arrival of #2!

Deanna said...

Or wait! Did that already happen?! Congrats either way :) Hope everything is going well!