Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ok my new goal is a weekly post! Short update: I was officially accepted into the MA. I will finish next April. Also I have been hired at the English Language Center to teach Applied grammar level 5. uuuuhhh?! I don't know about that assignment but it will be a really good assignment and I will gain a lot of teaching experience. This is the highest grammar level at the ELC and I am sure most students know the grammar better than I do. Ila's Spring break ends today and she goes back to teaching at her school tomorrow. (by the way "to" "morrow" used to be a phrasal verb seperating the "to" from the noun, same with "tonight") Other great Ila news, she passed the PRAXIS test. Wahoooooooooooooooooooo! This past week was Spring Break for Ila. She spent a lot of the time cleaning the second bedroom of our apartment in order to get ready for the little one. I studied for my final, which I took yesterday, and the rest of the time we enjoyed by watching Ila's stomach look like something out of a Sci-Fi movie, because Warren moves all over the place making her look very mishappen. Mishappen in a good way ;).

2 comments:

JnJMills said...

Porter is helping me typ ve v v s o you k now w hy vthis is u gly .. go odjob on the pra xi s i la!@ jjnan dv xdaa ongrats to kyle on getting accepted! GReat news!! love jess and p0ort0er00

Toad said...

Ila-- your belly looks SO cute!! I love how "springy" your blog looks.