Well here is a small update. This is a picture during Easter at my mom and dads place when almost all the grand kids were together. Only one was missing. We had a lot of fun trying to get everyone to pose. I think this is the only one where the grandparents were looking at the camera. Turns out it wasn't the kids that had the hard time taking this picture.Everything else is going well for us. Ila is getting bigger and ready to deliver in a few weeks. She has a couple weeks left of school and she will be done for the year. I am taking a class at BYU. I am also getting paid to teach English. It is kind of funny because they gave me the academic writing class level 5 which is one of the last classes students take before entering University level classes.
It is softball season and I have already messed my shoulder up. I got into a little pickle and had to slide into second only to land funny. My shoulder didn't hurt much during the game just felt a little weird. In fact I even hit a home run (which I haven't done all season) After the game though it really hurt and I couldn't sleep all night. I could barely raise my arm. I hate getting hurt. I can raise my arm all the way now. I do like to complain though. ;)
We have been blessed with a lot of help lately getting baby clothes. Ila's parents and other family bought us several outfits that look really good. We also stopped at a couple of garage sales and picked up a couple outfits. We have really been blessed. Thank you all. We still have some things to get mainly a car seat which we will buy new. We feel better about buying a new car seat and getting everything else used. Summer has been fun so far. We are looking forward to the family reunions and camping. Hopefully we get to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment