Kyle's birthday
Oct.
Warren's first BYU football game
Ward Halloween Party: we were all frogs
Trip to Vegas: Hanging out with cousins and being great helpers to Uncle John and Grandpa while they put in the sprinklers.
Went to Jordan River Temple, Memories of April 11, 2008
Took Kyle couponing... an awesome shopping trip
My birthday: awesome phone calls from family they are all so talented with their singing skills, visit from friends with special treats, birthday wishes at church (even passing a card around sneaking it by right under my nose), a birthday visit from another friend on Monday, and birthday wishes from fb buddies thank you for making it such a great day. My first video game (I never thought I'd ever get one, Warren and I dance every day)
Pictures of some events will come later;)
PS I almost forgot playing intramural women's and coed volleyball as well as coed bball



3 comments:
Sounds like an eventful few months. Can't wait to see pics.
You have such a cute family! I love, love, love that you were all frogs for Halloween!
You have such a cute family! I love, love, love that you were all frogs for Halloween!
Post a Comment