On Saturday we had fun having practice Easter egg hunts with Warren at our house. Kyle did a great job of training him, while I was cooking. Later that night we dyed eggs together. I am sure glad that there were 2 of us to help Warren.
We had a fun time together. Sunday we enjoyed spending time with Kyle's family for an Easter dinner.
Most of all at this time we are grateful to the Savior. President Monson read some words written by Emily Harris in his closing address of the April 2011 conference that I'll share with you.
The linen which once held Him is empty.
It lies there,
Fresh and white and clean.
The door stands opened.
The stone is rolled away,
And I can almost hear the angels singing His praises.
Linen cannot hold Him.
Stone cannot hold Him.
The words echo through the empty limestone chamber,
“He is not here.”
The linen which once held Him is now empty.
It lies there,
Fresh and white and clean
And oh, hallelujah, it is empty. 1
Full talk click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment