Monday, October 1, 2012

On Saturday we went to the air show in Spanish Fork.  Prior to going Warren would ask if he could fly on the plane.  I would tell him we might be able to sit in one, but probably not fly in one.  When we got there he would not get on the plane or the mall train.  However, now that I think about it that is pretty typical of him. When he is in unfamiliar places/situations he usually likes to check things out and then eventually he will explore.  He eventually decided that he wanted to go on the train and he loved it so did Logan.  Warren wanted to go again.  Luckily there was another train that he could go on to ring the bell and make the whistle go.  They tried out a plane and a mini helicopter.  His favorite was the fire truck that was there.  Logan loved exploring all plane, helicopter, and fire truck too.  At the very end of the show that they had going on there too we saw some sky divers.  It was fun to see them do their tricks.  I thought to myself someday I will go sky diving that would be awesome.  Pictures to be posted later.

 the train ride
daddy and his boys on the train
 the mini helicopter
future firemen?

No comments: