Monday, October 1, 2012

September Happenings

Happy Birthday to Kyle!!  He turned the ripe young age of 32.  He has also been growing a beard and looks like a regular mountaineer/pioneer.

I finished a YW project by making some cute aprons for the nursery.  I can't wait to get a picture of the kids in them.  I also finished memorizing The Living Christ.  Now on to other projects and Halloween costumes.

Warren is quite the "silly goose" as he calls us or himself and surprises me every day.  I love my Buddy-O.  Today he noticed that dog and frog sound the same.  He loves trains, to tell people that he is 3, what he wants for his birthday, and that he wants a train, motorcycle and a helicopter on his cake.

Logan is cruising everywhere.  He loves to climb in and out of Warren's bed and he LOVES, LOVES his toothbrush and anyone else's he can get a handle on.  He loves to growl, greet you with a loving slap on the head and to chase his brother .

1 comment:

Megan said...

Fun update. Thanks for sharing!