November 20,
We found out a little princess was going to join our family. I was stuck on boys, had the fabric picked out for one quilt and an idea for another that I had just recently seen at Gracie Lou's, as well as the idea of not having to buy too much besides diapers, new car set, and a new bed. I was excited that I could have a little Ila, a dream since I was little, I always wanted one of those four generation photos with Gma Ila Toronto, Ila Joan, Myself, and Ila ..... :) Gma. has passed on but I am sure is watching over us.
When we first told Warren that he was going to have a little brother or sister he just wanted Logan and that he already had a brother. He warmed up to the fact there was going to be another little one around and then said he just wanted a brother when we asked how he felt about having a sister. We took Warren and Logan to the ultrasound he was more fascinated with the room and I guessed missed out on the news of the girl. When we told my mom and dad over the phone one night while having dinner that we were having a girl he started to cry that he didn't want a sister and wanted a brother. Kyle did a great job of comforting him. He says he loves her already and wonders when she is going to come. Every now and then he'll ask me why he can't have a brother and sister soon instead of just a sister. A couple times when he felt her kick he has pretended that her kicks are so strong that he propels himself into another room and laughs as he says that she kicked me real hard:)
We are excited for her to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment