Sunday, January 27, 2013

Warren's Going:)

After a couple of previous attempts Warren is going potty, YES!!! One day he asked me to change his diaper every time it got wet.  It was time.  Off to the store for a variety of incentives:) I am not sure who enjoys them more, him, Logan, Kyle, or me.  We are working at.  It is hard sometimes but, the joy and excitement and the memories of him having success are my daily highlights.  Who knew? The first time he said in his super enthusiastic voice, "Now I can go to school"!!! He was having a hard time selecting what underwear he should put on he grabbed the pile and gave it a hug and said, "I love my underwear"!  Today he church he was so excited to show his teachers Finn McMissile, that he was about to take off his pants to show them, he might of got halfway.  I guess another boy who was visiting had Green Lantern style on and were immediately pals.  This was one of the first things he told me when we met in sharing time. (He's a Sunbeam and I teach CTR4 so I sit right behind him).  I am so happy for him:)

No comments: