Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finals are done
The holiday is officially begun
Kyle doesn't feel well
Grateful he doesn't need a pail
By his bed
Just to rest his weary little head

I am playing in the PG (Pleasant Grove) Basketball league with a friend from college and some of her friends. It has been so much fun. The first game we played against a group of high school girls from American Fork. I enjoyed being on the court. The last time I really shot the ball was the day before I had Warren. I love playing and getting to know the other players on the team. This week we played another group of moms. We won the first and lost the second. The season will continue after the New Year. I need to practice.

Deal of the week 6 boxes of crackers a $1.88. (Triscuts, Wheat Thins) thank you Buy Low and a customer who shared a coupon with me.

I gave Warren a little trim again and left him with two very distinct hair cut lines, he still is as cute as a button. We are loving his smile more and more, his laugh, and his little dance, it is so stinkin' cute hopefully we can get it on camera one day so we can post it. When he wakes up in the morning he looks at this lamp that is in his room. I take him over to it so he can touch it and then I turn it on to see what he'll do. Today he let out this cute little laugh the first time we did it this morning, so I did it some more. Having him around is so much fun. Babies appreciate the small things and are so curious about the whats around them. It makes life so much more interesting.

We are looking forward to Christmas to spend time with family. Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

JnJMills said...

I love your updates!! Keep em coming :). I hope Kyle gets feeling better soon. And I am so happy you are having fun with basketball again. That's wonderful! Love, Jess