Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week in Review

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Yeah, the first real snow of the year how exciting! On Saturday I was able to get 2 boxes of Special K Blueberry cereal for $.60, thanks to Smiths and coupons. I am so excited to try it! I went to a Relief Society activity too. We were able to go to the temple this week too, thanks to the Lind's for watching Warren for us. I was able to see a couple of the people that I worked with, which some I've been hoping to see for a long time. It is a sweet experience to talk with those sisters in the temple who have been such a great influence in my life. I also had an embarrassing experience this week too... yikes maybe I'll share it another day. I learned that there are some questions you don't ask. Warren tried sweet potatoes this week and is a big fan. He also earned the title of super soaker, launcher, or whale this week. One morning after feeding him he spit up just like usual but it was like there was a waterfall coming out of his mouth or like the water from a whale's spout. One of the cushions was damp for 4+ hours. Kyle is counting down the days till he is finished with this semester, making plans for the TESOL conference and his Master's project.

No comments: