Monday, December 14, 2009

Finals Week

Let the party begin, almost. Kyle has finals this week, then one more semester. Last Friday we attended a closing social for the teachers at the ELC (English Language Center). There was a white elephant gift exchange we got velcro and wall mounting tape, I was really excited, they will be so useful. After the party we got in the jeep to go home. It didn't start... mmm... what was the matter? My dad came to pick us up and to take Warren and I home. My dad and Kyle returned to the jeep and got Triple AAA to tow it to the shop. (I am so grateful for them, they rescued Warren and I one day when I accidentally locked him in and me out.) They found out that the ignition was broken. We'll be back in business tomorrow. In the meantime my parents let us barrow their car. For which we have been tremendously grateful for many reasons. 1. We needed to get to church, I guess we could have walked. 2. Shopping at Walgreens. 3. More shopping. Thanks for letting us use the car!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Thank heavens you were able to get if fixed so fast!!! And that must have been so scary when you locked warren in the car!!!

Kristi said...

Ha! Ha! I love the story of you locking Warren into the car, it has actually been a big fear of mine. Everytime I get out of the car I always make sure I have keys, only because I've been known to lock my keys into my car about a million times in my pre-Davey life.