Friday, March 12, 2010

Bball

Since December I have been playing in a basketball league. It has been a lot of fun! Our season ended last week with a loss to a team with Southern Virginia Alumni on it too. It was a nail biter towards the end. We came back to gain the lead by one and then they hit a 2 pointer to go up by one with 1.7 sec left on the clock. We were hoping for that "one shining moment" where there was a miraculous shot for the highlight reel. It was not so:( I was sad to be done, but at the same time I was glad because of Warren being sick this same week too. I hope to play next year too and join some my new friends and old during the week for a pick up game. I love this game!

No comments: