Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Deleitaos en las palabras de Cristo, Feast upon the words of Christ
Today we found Warren literally feasting upon the words of Christ. I walked into Warren's room and I saw him with a small piece of white paper in his mouth chomping away, you would have thought he was eating the most delicious physical food in the world. The corner of the title page of my Spanish Book of Mormon was in his hand slobbery and wet from him sucking on it. I removed the paper and the book quickly. This is the second book of Spanish scriptures that he has delighted in. I am glad that he was spiritually nourished today from hearing the scriptures earlier today as well as being able to touch and hold this amazing book in his hand. I am grateful that we have scotch tape again it is an amazing thing. More importantly the scriptures that we can feast upon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad that Warren was spiritually fed today. Bryson is feasting on a Parents magazine as we speak.
Post a Comment